At this point you may have heard about the bone broth craze. Maybe you’ve tried it, maybe you haven’t. Maybe you’re up to try anything, or the sound of drinking broth raises an eyebrow. Regardless these four recipes will have you digging broth and ditching your old protein powder for this far superior option.
With the pure flavor being the most versatile in how you can use it here are some simple options to boost the protein, flavor, and superfood value of your next dish. We like to replace water or store bought broth of our quinoa, rice, and really any recipe that calls for a store bought chicken broth or stock. The difference in flavor will amaze you. Check this delish recipe soon!
- 4 cups chicken bone broth OR 3 scoops of Bone Broth Protein Pure mixed in 36 ounces water
- 1 cup baby portabella mushrooms OR shiitake mushrooms
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed OR minced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1⁄4 cup dried wakame
- 3 tablespoons mellow white OR garbanzo miso
- half-bunch scallions, chopped
- In a medium pot over medium-high heat, bring broth to a rolling simmer. Add mushrooms, onion, garlic, ginger, and wakame. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and remove 1 1⁄2 cups of broth. Whisk broth into miso and add back to soup. Hold at low heat for 5 minutes before serving.
- Remove from heat and add protein powder. Stir well.
- Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with chopped scallions.
- 1.5 lbs Sweet Potato
- 1/2 cup Tahini
- 1 Scoop Bone Broth Protein Pure
- 2 Large Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 cup Lime
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro (garnish)
- Olive Oil (garnish)
Chop the sweet potatoes into large chunks and add to a pot of boiling water.
Let mixture boil for 30-40 minutes or until sweet potatoes are soft.
Drain the water. Carefully peel the skins off the sweet potatoes.
Add the sweet potatoes to the food processor with tahini, bone broth powder, garlic, lime, lemon, salt and pepper. Puree until smooth.
Refrigerate the hummus in an airtight container until cooled. Garnish with olive oil and chopped cilantro before serving.
Try this alkalizing nutritional power house. Greens with the right amount of fruit to cut the edge of.
- Frozen Blueberries
- Frozen Strawberries
- Frozen Banana
- Coconut Water
- Almond Milk
- Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein Greens
Add all ingredients to a blender and enjoy
Now I’m not a coffee drinker, I love the smell but can’t stand the taste, so this next recipe is approved by our clients Coffee
- 1 cup frozen banana.
- 1⁄4 cup raw cashews.
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder.
- 1 teaspoon carob powder.
- 12 ounces coconut milk.
- 1 teaspoon raw honey.
- 1 scoop of Bone Broth Protein Powder Coffee
Place all ingredients in blender and purée until smooth, adding water and ice to blend as necessary.
If you’re a chocolate and peanut butter lover then fix this up to start your day right!
- 1/2 cup dry Thick Rolled Oats
- 1/2 scoop Chocolate Bone Broth Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup boiling water
- In a kettle bring water to a boil.
- Add oats, protein, cinnamon and peanut butter to a to-go container.
- Add boiling water and cover container for 5 minutes
- Stir and Enjoy!
- You’re free to experiment with other ingredients as well. I also like adding walnuts, raisins, banana or shredded coconut.
I hope you enjoy these delicious recipes. Let us know what you think!
Committed to Your Results,
and the Fit Soldiers Family!
Fit Soldiers Fitness Revolution
2100 East 112th Avenue #2
Northglenn, CO 80233