It may be new to you, or maybe you haven’t heard the words since your grandma made the real deal from carcasses for tomorrow nights soup. Bone Broth is nothing new, it’s been around forever. What we consider a comfort food when we’re sick today, just may have had some real healing properties when our grandmother used to make it from scratch.
So what’s all the growing hype about?
As you’ve heard many times our we believe in real whole food nutrition. But in the real world we are filled with information overload and often times struggle with finding time in order to do the right thing. As you know we do not push supplements but only make suggestions that might fill in nutritional gaps.
Bone broth protein (BBP) has been a ‘secret’ of celebrities like Salma Hayek (48 years old) for years, professional athletes like Shalane Flanagan (USA Olympic Marathon Runner), and your grandmother have also been reaping the benefits of BBP.
We like it because it’s a real food, minimally processed, and is packed with benefits that go way beyond a typical protein powder (whey, and other vegan options).
So here are our 6 reasons we should find Bone Broth in your daily diet somewhere.
- Joint Health: We all have wear and tear from ‘life’. BBP has collagen which is readily available and easily absorbed from the broth allowing it to support your joints and connective tissue. You’ll also find gelatin to help our joints ‘glide’ easily and is also a key building block for healthy bones.
- Gut Health: Protecting and improving the health of your gut is a common thing these days, and for good reason. The gelatin in the BBP is easy on the guy and helps restore the strength of the gut lining allowing you to fight food sensitivities like wheat and dairy. It also helps with the growth of probiotics (good bacteria) in your digestive tract.
- Healthy Skin: Looking for a more youthful skin tone? Collagen helps for elastin and other compounds that make this possible. This is important to reducing visible signs of wrinkles, decreased puffiness, and other signs of aging. And if your sick of cellulite BBP has been reported to help with that too. Cellulite forms due to a lack of connective tissue that allows the skin to lose its firm tone.
- Immune System Support: See your grandma was on to something. Along with a healthier gut the marrow from the bones strengthens your immune system. A Harvard study showed that those suffering from auto-immune disorders experienced a relief in symptoms and even remission when drinking bone broth.
- Boost Detoxification: There’s no telling how many toxins we are exposed to through our environment, pesticides on/in food, artificial ingredients, and other chemicals. Even though our body is intelegently designed to detoxify we don’t often eat the right or best quality food to support that. Bone broth contains potassium and glycine to support the liver, gluththione to help phase II detoxification which reduces oxidative stress, as well as the removal of heavy metals like mercury and lead. Bone broth will also increase the absorbtion of essential minerals to reduce toxins from settling in our body
- Aids Metabolism: The amino acids found in bone broth have numerous metabolic roles. It has been fount to increase muscle maintenance and repair, connective tissue support, improved bone mineral density, and boost nutrient absorption. Glycine within collagen helps convert glucose into usable energy, slows cartilage, tissue, and muscle loss seen with aging. Glutamine aids metabolism and energy by sending nutrients such as nitrogen to our cells. Arginine’s roll helps break nitric oxide which improves circulation, nutrient delivery, muscle and tissue integrity, and promotes normal wound healing.
We take our position very seriously and don’t deliver programs, or products to you as the latest fad. Also, we know there’s no ‘one’ thing that will help you win on your fitness journey but there are some that pack a bigger punch than others. Bone Broth Protein is one of those things, and you’re only going to hear about it.
Outside of taking 24-48 hours to make your own, which few of us have time for. We are proud to introduce Ancient Nutrition’s Bone Broth Protein Powder that is all natural, easily digestible and PURE! It is gut friendly, dairy free, soy free, grain free, nut free, gluten free, and allergen free. Ancient Nutrition comes from free range organically fed chickens and tests their BBP for GMO’s and pesticides.
We will be placing bulk orders monthly, OR you can order any time here: http://www.getbrothed.com/shop-bone-broth-protein/?affiliate=87
As always, if you have questions, our door is open, give us a shout!
Committed to Your Results,
and Your Fit Soldiers Family!
Fit Soldiers Fitness Revolution
2100 East 112th Avenue #2
Northglenn, CO 80233