Personal Trainer, Coach
“What I love about Fit Soldiers is how Dave and Katie have allowed me to grow and develop as a Fitness/Health/Life Coach! I know now ‘why’ I love what I do. Best of all I get to work with the most loyal, dedicated, hard working members in the world!”
MY FAVORITE EXERCISE
Sled push but I still love the barbell squat
PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION
I have learned so much about my body and mental state this year. I have fought through injuries and emotional breakdowns. My injuries over the last 2 years include a torn rotator cuff, herniated disc, rib injury and jammed fingers and I can honestly thank the changes in my nutrition habits and psychological health for my quick healing.
MY TOP 3 REASONS FOR TRAINING
- I want to assist in prolonging life and longevity in all humans.
- To teach my family the values of health and fitness by being an example.
- To live longer and as pain free as possible.
- American Ninja Warrior
- Stay Injury Free
- Nutrition Certification
- Metro State University B.A. in Human Sports Performance
- Minor- Psychology
- A.H.A: CPR, First Aid, AED