Personal Trainer, Coach
“I love the encouragement for members. We do exercises and events that are outside their comfort zone. It gives them a confidence that they won’t get from basic exercise.”
MY FAVORITE EXERCISE
There are so many…Burpees, Box Jumps, and Bulgarian Split Squats.
When I am pressed for time… Weighted step up to balance press, to single leg row, step down to reverse lunge and bicep curl 4 x 12 reps.
PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION
Finding balance with fitness/nutrition/family is often a struggle. My family and I are always on the go. I travel across town all day. I go between clients, softball, hockey practice, volunteering and helping to take care of my dad. I ALWAYS have something going on! This is when I remind myself, I need to make good choices. It is all up to me.
MY TOP 3 REASONS FOR TRAINING
1. My sanity.
2. Feeling physically strong empowers me!! I want others to see you don’t have to be in your twenties to be fit!
3. Training keeps me at a physical level to be able to do all the activities I love to do.
- Complete Rock & Roll 1/2 Marathon Vegas
- Precision Nutrition Certification
- Obstacle Course Race with my son (done 5/28/16)
- American Muscle and Fitness CPT
- National Academy of Sports Medicine CPT
- American Heart Association CPR, First Aid, AED