Hey Fit Soldiers,
This is a little last minute so bear with me it will have a huge impact. Our friends David Jack and Tom Hurly with ActivPrayer are in town next week leading a sales team building event for Boiron, Naturopathic Pharmaceutical.
When they do an event like this, or any event it is always with a deeper purpose than Raah Raah Raah, rather an inspired action dedicated to something beyond themselves! They are partnering with two local charities Growing Home, and Broomfield FISH. The timing couldn’t be much better with Mother’s Day being Sunday this charity drive will go to support local single moms and families in need.
Because we share the similar visions and missions of our fitness going beyond our four walls in order to impact our community, they’ve asked us to partner with them.
The timing is short but I know what our Fit Soldiers Family is capable of!
So here’s where we come in. Between now and Wednesday, May 17th we will be collecting items needed by Growing Home and Broomfield FISH. (Boiron will be donating their products to these organizations.)
- Food: canned & fresh fruit, milk, eggs, yogurt, canned tuna & chicken, beans, meat, canned, frozen or fresh vegetables, low sugar cereal, peanut butter.
- Hygiene items: for Moms, girls and boys. Travel or hotel sizes are great!
- Diapers: all sizes, especially 4-6, and Pull Ups. We always need more!
- Children’s clothing: especially for the younger ones! They outgrow their clothes so fast.
- Children’s books: for all ages.
- Shelter Day Center: hand and dish soap, HE laundry detergent, bath towels.
- Baby items: cribs, strollers, books, bottles, blankets, educational toys.
- Fresh produce: from your garden.
The FUN Part!
Our goal is going to be ridiculous and shoot for 100 to blow their minds and bless the heck out of some moms and their children.
I’m super excited to see what we can pull together to help single moms and children right here in our community!
Drop off your donations next time you’re in!
Committed to Your Results,
Dave and Your FS Family!