Back to School Transformation
20 Pound Challenge is Coming!
Don’t Hesitate, Register Today…
What is the Back To School 20 Pound Transformation Challenge?
The B2S Transformation Challenge is our annual “Get Back On Track” Fall challenge. It is 6-weeks long, beginning September 19th and is loaded with training, nutrition, accountability, and support.
Who Is It for?
With kids back in school, and summer travels and distractions over. It’s time to refocus, be accountable and attack your fitness and fat loss goals head on! Our 20 Pound Transformation Challenge is for busy people just like you who want to lose weight, look and feel younger, and need that extra bit of support to get there.
We see amazing results with our annual challenges with the results stemming from our exclusive Group Personal Training approach that provides high levels of accountability, training, motivation, camaraderie and more!
Best of all, if you lose 20 pounds it’s FREE!
What Do I Get With The Challenge?
- 6-Weeks of Group Personal Training (30 Sessions)
- Proven Sample Weekly Meal Plans
- Complete Grocery List
- Delicious Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks and more!
- Daily Nutrition Accountability, and Education via Habit Catalyst
- Home and Travel Workouts
- Private Facebook Support
- A Chance to Win Your Full Entry Back by Losing 20 Pounds in 42 Days!
- Eligible for Performance and Raffle Prizes
What’s The Cost For This Loaded Back 2 School 20 Pound Challenge?
New or Returning Clients: $199
Still Have Question?
Serious Applicants Only!
Fit Soldiers is not a big corporate box gym where you get lost in the crowd. Everyone who walks through our door gets the extra attention needed to succeed.
So Do Not Join Our Back To School Challenge If:
- You are not committed to taking your health, fitness, and nutrition seriously.
- You are looking for a quick fix workout, shake, supplement, or any other short-term magic pill.
- You are not prepared to be challenged by your coaches to achieve your goals.
- You are looking for the cheapest workout program and not investing in your health with the best quality program.
We look forward towards a healthier, fitter you!
Committed to Your Results,
and the Fit Soldiers Family!
What if I don’t have 20 pounds to lose?
-If you don’t have 20 pounds to lose would you be upset if you lost 10 or 15 pounds?
IMPORTANT DATES and DETAILS:
Registration Deadline: September 14th
New Member Orientation/Q&A: September 15th @ 6:00pm
Weigh Ins / Pics: September 15th OR September 16th
Challenge: September 19th – October 29th (Half Way Check Up October 8th @ 8:00am)
Final Weigh Ins / Pics: October 28th OR October 29th @ 7:00am – 9:30am
- Current Members: $49
- New / Returning Members: $199
INCLUDED: 30 Group Personal Training Sessions, Coaching, Accountability, Support, RESULTS
PICTURES: Fit Soldiers can use them to inspire and motivate others
REQUIRED: Give 100% – Participate In Group – Communicate – Share