Clean and Lean Challenge Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When is the challenge?
We officially begin September 11th and end on October 28th. Kick off meeting will be held on Thursday September 7th. We will host a facebook live if you can’t physically be here. All weigh in’s and photos must be completed (Online: entered into My Coach) by September 8th. Final weigh-ins and photos are scheduled for October 27th-28th.
Q: What is the registration fee?
- $49 before August 18th. $59 after August 18th
- Clean and Lean + 14 sessions $99 before August 18th. $129 after August 18th
- Clean and Lean + 21 sessions $149 before August 18th. $179 after August 18th
- Clean and Lean + 35 sessions $199 before August 18th. $229 after August 18th
- Online ONLY Clients:
- $99 before August 18th. $129 after August 18th
Q: Who is the challenge for?
This program is designed specifically for the person who is tired of the weight loss, weight regain cycle and not seeing long term success with their current fitness program. This is for someone who is looking for personal training guidance that will meet them where they’re at and help develop lifelong healthy habits of fitness and nutrition.
Q: What does the Online Only registration mean?
The online only option is for those who either do not live locally to our gym in North Denver and want to participate in the Clean and Lean Program. OR someone who does live locally but for whatever reason cannot attend our scheduled sessions.
Q: What’s different about the Online Only registration?
There are only two differences:
- Online clients are not present for the workouts held at our facility. You will however receive an online workout program for the length of the challenge. This has an at home and a gym option that you can complete in the comfort of your home or local gym.
- We will do a video Discovery Session to be scheduled after registration is completed.
Online coaching clients will have full access to the rest of the program.
Q: What if I’m not in shape for a program like this?
Nobody gets in shape before they get in shape. Our program customizable for all fitness levels and most health history profiles. It is designed to meet you where you’re at and through our coaching allow you to progress accordingly. You will not be in over your head, all exercises are able to be modified and progressed according to the individual.
Or goal is to safely guide and teach you along your fitness and nutrition journey. So we want you leaving better, not beat up. And also understand that there are no short cuts and quick fixes. Following our program you will be making consistent progress.
Q: What type of results should I expect?
- Weight loss of 5-20+pounds
- Looser fitting clothes
- Firming and toning in the stomach, arms and thighs
- Increased confidence
- Increased strength
- Better movement patterns
- Better sleep
- Increased quality of life
- Better mood
- More energy
- Decreased pain
- Feeling of accomplishment and pride for having completed the program and learned about your health fitness and nutrition in order to OWN your results not rent them.
Q: I still have questions, can I attend the Clean and Lean info meeting before I register?
Absolutely, it is designed for everyone, registered or not, to be able to best prepare, ask questions and decide if the program is right for them. The C&L Info meeting is Thursday September 7th at 7:00pm here at Fit Soldiers. This will also be streamed on facebook Live @fitsoldiers.
Q: What if I can’t make the weigh-in times?
The schedule for the weigh-ins is open for several days. The weigh-ins must be completed by the deadline.
- September 7th & 8th – Initial Weigh Ins
- October 27th & 28th – Final Weigh Ins
Weigh-ins and photos must be taken by us (Online uploaded to Coach Catalyst) by these deadlines in order to be eligible for the cash grand prizes.
Q: I just need to get back on track and don’t have a lot of weight to lose, should I still join?
Absolutely. This challenge will help anyone from all fitness levels to jumpstart their fitness, refocus from getting off track from the summer months or break through a plateau. Following our Clean and Lean program you will have ample amounts of community, accountability, coaching and more in order to reach your goals.
Q: What do I get out of this program?
- Access to 14-35 sessions here at Fit Soldiers Fitness Revolution to be used within the 7 weeks
- Online clients will receive workouts that can be done at home or at your local gym.
- 7 Weeks of habit building, education, and high accountability
- Recipes and Meal Planning Guidance
- Private Facebook Support Group
- Weekly Facebook Live Q&A
- Clean Eating Guide
- Ultimate Shake Guide
- Ultimate Breakfast Guide
- Bulk Cooking Guide
- Meal Portion Guide
- Weekly Facebook Challenge (prizes awarded)
- Weekly Movement Challenge (prizes awarded)
- A Chance to Win….1 of 3 Grand Prizes?!
Q: What can I expect when I come in to workout?
All new clients will receive our signature Discovery Session assessment allowing us to get you know you and assist you better. We will walk through your health history, goals, nutrition, movement screen and more.
You will then begin your training that will include the following:
- Self-Myofascial Release
- Mobility & Muscle Activation
- Explanation and Demonstration of Workouts
- Dynamic Warm Up
- Main Training Session which will include:
- Resistance training to strengthen muscles, bones and boost your metabolism.
- Metabolic Conditioning to strengthen your heart, lunges, and endurance. This will also boost fat loss, and increase energy all performed without boring cardio.
- Core training to improve posture, strengthen your core, and tighten your midsection.
- Cool down to initiate recovery and support mobility and flexibility.
All movements and exercises can be modified to meet current fitness level or avoid aggravating any pre-existing issue, often this will be a corrective exercise to help improve the quality of the pre-existing injury. Similarly all exercises can be progressed for those who have a higher fitness level.
Q: How do you guarantee your program?
We know our program works. It has been proven over and over again. If you follow our program with 80% compliancy and for some reason you’re not happy with our products and services and your then we’ll refund 100% of your entry.
Q: What are the weekly prizes and how are they awarded.
The weekly prizes are donations from local partners. There will be one prize for each week which will be determined by one of the following.
- Habit compliance in My Coach
- Weekly facebook challenge
- Weekly movement challenge
Q: What is the cash prize and how are they selected?
The top three transformations by the end of the Clean and Lean program will receive cash prizes.
- Top Transformation – $300
- 2nd Place – $200
- 3rd Place – $100
The winners are selected by our team of coaches based on the total transformation which includes in no particular order the before and after transformation photos, body fat % lost, inches lost, weight lost, and compliance.
Winners will be announced at the Clean and Lean Celebration Party
Q: Who is eligible for the cash prizes?
In order to be eligible for the cash prizes before and after weigh-ins and photos and wrap up questionnaire must be completed/submitted before the deadlines:
- September 7th & 8th – Initial Weigh Ins
- October 27th & 28th – Final Weigh Ins
- Complete the final questionnaire by November 2nd.
Q: What if I refer a friend to join the Clean and Lean program?
If a current member refers a non-member (who has never participated in a challenge or trial in the past) The member will receive a refund of their Clean and Lean entry.
If a non-member refers a friend, a $49 refund will be provided at the end of the challenge.
All referrals must be noted at time of registration.
Q: What happens after the Clean and Lean program?
If you found that our Fit Soldiers program and family was a good fit for you and your goals we have membership options available. Our most successful clients train with us year round.
Q: This Clean and Lean program sounds great, how do I get started?
You can register for the Clean and Lean program by:
- Calling 720-382-5240,
- Email: email@example.com
- Register Online: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/asp/main_shop.asp
Early bird registration ends on August 18th. Save by registering early!