A company with healthy happy employees is a thriving one! Corporate wellness programs are on the rise because the statistics are finally catching up with and proving the practice. Are you offering and implementing a wellness program for your employees? Whether you’re a small, medium or large business, allow us to help you:
- Lower health care costs.
- Reduce absenteeism.
- Achieve higher employee productivity.
- Reduce workers’ compensation and disability-related costs.
- Reduce injuries.
- Improve employee morale and loyalty.
Our program has been one long time part of the award winning Adams County Wellness Program, recipients of the “Well Deserved Golden Apple” award from United Healthcare.
Choose from one of our two proven fitness and wellness programs:
Employees and/or immediate family members receive 15% discount off of our core Fit Soldiers programs (Group Personal Training, Semi-Private Personal Training, Youth Fitness and Sport Performance).
- Personalized Success Session including health, training, and medical history, FMS, nutrition and goal setting.
- Open access to FS Group Training Sessions: GPT, Kettlebells, Boxing. All of which, are coached by experienced personal trainers.
- Nutrition Habit Coaching providing lessons and accountability to make life long changes.
- Quarterly Fitness Re-Assessments to measure your progress, avoid plateaus, and ensure continuous progress.
- Done-For-You nutrition resources and meal plans.
- Discounts on Premium workshops, seminars, products, and nutrition programs.
- First to know about FS Family events.
- A Like Minded Community of fellow Fit Soldiers!
Build a strong culture with our 6-week corporate challenge. Everything you need for to achieve fitness and fat loss success forever, not just a season!
- 6-Weeks of Group Personal Training (Up to 30 Sessions, See details above)
- Proven Sample Weekly Meal Plans
- Complete Weekly Grocery List
- Delicious Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks and more!
- Daily Nutrition Accountability, and Education via Habit Catalyst
- Home and Travel Workouts
- Private Facebook Support
- Before and After Metrics including weight, circumference measurements, and body fat analysis
Are you still on the fence about whether or not your business truly needs a corporate wellness program, consider these 10 statistics:
- 86 million adult Americans have prediabetes (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- 34.6% of U.S. adults are obese (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- 19% of U.S. adults currently smoke (America’s Health Rankings)
- 90% of Americans eat more than the recommended amount of sodium for a healthy diet (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- By 2030, half of all American adults in the U.S. are expected to be obese (Fitness.gov)
- Obesity-related illness costs approximately $190.2 annually (Institute of Medicine)
- By 2018, it is estimated that obesity-related healthcare expenses will cost the U.S. $344 billion annually (Fitness.gov)
- A person with diagnosed diabetes spends approximately $13,700 annually on medical expenses (Diabetes.org)
- Medical costs decreased approximately $3.27 for each dollar a business spent on wellness programs (2013 Aflac Workforces Report)
- Companies that implemented a wellness program experienced a 28% reduction in employees calling in sick (Institute for Healthcare Consumerism™)
Believe it or not it is effecting your bottom line and costing you money:
- 8% of U.S. adult’s smoke (1). The total economic cost of smoking is more than $300 billion a year, including nearly $170 billion in direct medical care for adults and more than $156 billion in lost productivity due to premature death and exposure to secondhand smoke (2). The CDC estimates that companies spend an average of $3,856 per smoker per year in direct medical costs and lost productivity (3).
- Presenteeism, the act of attending work while sick, costs employers more money than absenteeism. The total cost of presenteeism for US employers continues to increase, and estimates for current losses range from $150 to $250 billion annually (4).
- Nearly 50% of all employees suffer from moderate to severe stress while on the job, according to a recent survey. And 66% of employees report that they have difficulty focusing on tasks at work due to stress. Stress is estimated to cost US businesses up to $300 billion a year (5).
- A study in the American Journal of Health Promotion found that, on average, a morbidly obese employee costs an employer over $4,000 more per year in health care/related costs than an employee who is of healthy weight. The study also revealed that obese individuals who had co-morbidities such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol incurred more costs than obese workers without these conditions (6).
For questions or to start your journey to wellness call 720-382-5240 or email us at email@example.com
Committed to Your Results,
and the Fit Soldiers Family!
Fit Soldiers Fitness Revolution
2100 East 112th Avenue #2
Northglenn, CO 80233