Join us Saturday, October 21st 8:00am – 9:30am
It’s Pumpkin Boot Camp time! Our coaches and clients look forward to this every year.
We’re super excited to once again support Cold Weather Care and lift them up so that they have the support and resources to provide life-saving shelter, counseling and support to individuals and families in Adams County.
The format is simple:
- Pick a Pumpkin
- Sweat on it
- Keep it!
All to lift up, and serve our community. It’s a ton fun for everyone so grab a friend and come on out!
So here are the details:
- Saturday, October 22nd
- Benefitting Cold Weather Care
Your donation large or small is your entry. CWC’s biggest need at the moment is to support their guests with transportation in order to get around and look for employment and more:
- $25 King Soopers Gift Cards – Used for fuel (King Soopers is a CWC Partner)
- RTD Day Passes
Bone Broth Recovery!
- $3 Hot Chocolate, or Cinnamon Apple Bone Broth Protein Recovery Drinks
- $5 Pumpkin Pie Recovery Smoothie
- Proceeds will benefit Cold Weather Care!
- Orders will be taken before we start and smoothies will be ready when you’re done!
New to Fit Soldiers? Donate $50 or more and receive a complimentary 21 Day Jump Start!
Gather your friends and come out for some fun while supporting Cold Weather Care!
Call to RSVP 720-382-5240
Cold Weather Care Stats:
- 3917 students enrolled in Adams County are homeless – that’s 16% of the state of Colorado
- CWC has averaged a success rate of 60% for Guests exiting into stable housing.
- CWC adds 32% more shelter beds to the 62 that exist in Adams County
- 30% of the households we served included children
- 95% of the people served in 2016/17 had been homeless for less than one year
Committed to Your Results,
and the Fit Soldiers Family!
Fit Soldiers Fitness Revolution
2100 East 112th Avenue #2
Northglenn, CO 80233