Are you ready to experience the best YOU for the rest of your life, not just another season? It’s time to take ownership of your health and BE in the best shape of your life.
Between now and March 5th we are accepting a small number of nutrition coaching clients. Join this group and you will begin a six-month journey to gain ownership of your nutrition and health.
Here’s what you GET from Fit Soldiers Nutrition Coaching
- 6 Months of Nutrition Coaching
- Direct Coaching Contact with our team to guide you to the best shape of your life!
- Small Community of Peers to walk the journey alongside (group size is limited to 10)
- Healthy Habit Lessons and Accountability
- Weekly Meetings (In person or tune in online)
- Monthly Progress Tracking
- Grocery Store Tour
Here’s what to EXPECT from Fit Soldiers Nutrition Coaching
- Weight Loss, strength, and in better shape than you ever thought possible
- No weird diets or supplements
- A nutritional understanding of what works best for YOU
- Ownership of your nutrition so that you don’t have to stress about the food at the next party or holiday
- Freedom from the pressures of fads and Hollywood’s latest diets
How much will it cost?
Current Fit Soldiers: One-time payment of $240 or $45 billed monthly
Non-Members: One-time payment of $400 or $75 billed monthly
That’s direct nutrition coaching, daily practices, lessons, and accountability for less than $1.50 a day!
So what are you waiting for? Space is limited to 10 nutrition coaching clients.
Give us 6-Months.
You will have ownership of your health — for a lifetime, not a season — or your money back.
Committed to Your Results,
and the Fit Soldiers Family!
Fit Soldiers Fitness Revolution
2100 East 112th Avenue #2
Northglenn, CO 80233
12 Days of Fitness Deals!!
Beginning December 7th through the 22nd we have 12 different deals to help you win at fitness in 2018!
From programs to training plans, equipment to supplements and more!
It may be new to you, or maybe you haven’t heard the words since your grandma made the real deal from carcasses for tomorrow nights soup. Bone Broth is nothing new, it’s been around forever. What we consider a comfort food when we’re sick today, just may have had some real healing properties when our grandmother used to make it from scratch.
So what’s all the growing hype about?
EXOS Fuel is our preferred line of products for Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids, and performance supplements.
I came across EXOS from an article I read from John Berardi, founder of Precision Nutrition. PN is a company that transforms lives through habit based changes not just quick flashy results. So when a trusted leader in the health and fitness industry recommends something I’ll take a look and see how it might benefit us.
We’ve searched high and low, near and far, tried and tested, and here we land. We’re a real food gym and want you to gain and fine tune the skills that it takes to eat as whole and minimally processed food as possible. So when it comes to supplements, let them supplement and not replace.
So when we began to reassess the supplements we have here at the gym it’s not surprising that the apple didn’t fall far from the tree.
You may have noticed we don’t talk much about supplements, weight loss shakes, fat burners, vitamins, proteins, and the countless other types of products out there.
In large part that’s because our nutrition philosophy is:
- Start with real, whole, minimally processed food.
- A poor diet plus supplements is still a poor diet.
- There is simply no supplement that can do what eating real food does.
Allow supplementation to fill our nutritional gaps not attempt to replace them.